New "Weasel" knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all,

After the Beaver success we decided to launch the new mustelinae family member "The Weasel" :D - we have the first piece now for sale.
As described into our website: "Another member in our Mustelinae knife family near the Polecat, the Weasel is meant to be its lighter brother. The small blade keeps the same characteristics as the Polecat and proved great cutting capabilities. It will for sure fit excellent in your pocket or backpack in times when every gram counts, on long mountain journeys or when facing an unscheduled forest walk. The razor sharp scandi grind will offer you enjoyable experiences while carving or handling tasks in your camp.

As usually we also focused onto the price/quality ratio and again we are proud to offer top materials and craftsmanship at the best prices."

Blade specs
70 mm long, 3 mm thick, with a 60 mm scandi grind cutting edge. It is made out of O1 high carbon tool steel hardened to 61-62 HRC.

Handle specs
90 mm long made from 8mm thick exotic wood (from what i remember Mopane :D ), with 5 mm brass rivet, and a brass lanyard tube.

The price is 60 GBP (shipping and Paypal fees included)

Thanks for watching!

All the best,
Bogdan

Last edited:

Guyjames

May 29, 2014
Winchester
That is a pretty little knife! Would you be able to post a photo of it in the palm of your hand for scale please? Thanks! G

Last edited:

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Bogdan! Cracking work amigo. I don't need it, must not buy it. Must not buy it...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
I'm glad that's gone Bogdan! Been looking at this thread on a daily basis trying to resist the urge to buy it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE