Hi! New member from Birmingham

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

russ_the_explorer

Mar 29, 2024
Birmingham
Hello all,

I'm Russell (40 y/o) and I live in Birmingham. I've done a couple of weekend bushcraft courses with woodland ways, and a bit of wild camping last year. I also enjoy mushroom foraging when they're in season. Besides this I'm relatively new to bushcraft and never even thought I could join a forum!

I am looking forward to meeting up with and learning new skills with like minded people.

Speak to you soon,
Russell

Hodge

Nomad
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Russell,
Welcome to the forum. I am not too far from you I live near Dudley. We have an active calendar of meets near Corley in Warwickshire. We have one next weekend which you are welcome to attend. Further details can be found within the meet ups section of this forum

russ_the_explorer

Mar 29, 2024
Birmingham
Russell,
Welcome to the forum. I am not too far from you I live near Dudley. We have an active calendar of meets near Corley in Warwickshire. We have one next weekend which you are welcome to attend. Further details can be found within the meet ups section of this forum
Thanks. I saw that and will be coming along ☺️

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE