New to Buscraft and the site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
As I am new to the site I thought it good etiquete to introduce myself before posting in other forums.

Hello to all I am new to the world of Bushcraft - I have seen many programs and found the subject very interesting, and after another disastrous family caravan holiday I have persuaded my wife and family (2 daughters ages 6 and 8) to do a camping holiday (well as such). I have booked the Bushmoot this year, I live in South Wales (Aberdare) and when something like that goes on in your back yard then I thought that I would take advantage.

I thought that an experience like the Bushmoot would be something that not only I would enjoy but the whole family would enjoy and hopefully carry through for a few years to come.

Not sure what you all want to know about me really, if you are interested then please ask.

Yours Aye

Gareth (Eragon21)

Eragon21

May 30, 2009
Aberdare
Thanks both I am very much looking forward to the Moot as is the wife although to be honest I think she is a little worried about the camping side.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to the forum.

No worries about the camping at the Moot, it's a clean site, easy soil to put tents up on, good loos and clean if simple showers........oh, and a great bunch of friendly people :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE