New shiny knife treasure :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello :)

Thought i'd post some pics up of my new shiny viking style neck knife the other half-goat brought for me :D Was a total surprise & i'm proper chuffed with it :eek:
Tis hand forged 1.4116 stainless steel.

This is the dudes website if anyone is interested. (I've got nothing to do with the dude at all, just a happy customer!)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HKnives?ref=seller_info

59845410150174088589955.jpg

By watergypsy at 2012-06-23

55068310150174091714955.jpg

By watergypsy at 2012-06-23

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Damn you for that.
Only kidding, i just looked on his site and the one with the ship etched on the bevel is stunning.
Looks like im spending again.
Thanks for sharing.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
loved it so much i bought myself one. the maker had several with etched blades so i got some braw mountains :D

it could really do with having a new edge put on it but im awful with a wetstone and its only a wee utility necker so its cuts just fine for now

cimg1282.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2012-07-22

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
The steel those knives are made from is a very basic stainlesss steel. Not very good edge holding wise, but quite easy to sharpen. You will get plenty of sharpening practice if you use it a lot Hamish :)

Dreadhead

Cheers mark i figured they wouldnt be the best but theyre just so....gyarrr little tiny viking knife couldnt resist:lmao: besides making new sheaths for them both will be a fun wee project for me now iv got me own wee workshop up and running

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE