New member in Gloucestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 25, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hello all. I'm new to this...forums that is. Have been practicing bushcraft for quite a while though, i think before we knew it was called bushcraft :)
I have read many threads on bcuk in the past and what a friendly place it is. And now I have finally braved it and joined.

I hope to get to meet some of you out and about, please send me a 'hi' if you are based in or around Stroud as it would be great to get together with some like-minded folk.

Back to by tree felling now, whew its hot for March!

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi, I am based in Hardwicke, Gloucester and looking for a local group to do some stuff together, give me a shout. From what I can see there are also some people from around Bristol and Swindon on here be nice to know what sort of kit and what level of experience everyone has
Chris

Miniwhisk

Forager
Apr 7, 2010
Gloucestershire
Welcome fellow countryman. ;) I'm a bit further North and have been floundering around wondering when I'll find a group nearby, with a venue to camp out occasionally. Most of the nearish events happen outside of my holiday times so ... I hope to meet lots of great bushcrafters at this years bush moot. I feel it is probably the best event to get to know people from the area as it will be a gathering from far and wide. We could even develop a 'Gloucestershire' corner.. :hammock:

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Ive contacted Cranham Scout centre for a price to camp in their woods next weekend, if i get a sensible reply will try and organise something local for everyone

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Cant promise anything as yet as haven't had a response, but probably like most on here ive got the kit, read the books and its now nice weather, just need a sensible group to share the experience with

Mar 25, 2012
Gloucestershire
Thanks for the 'welcomes'.
I would definitely be interested meeting up with other members of BCUK, whether around Gloucestershire or further afield. Bushmoot could be a good opportunity to make contacts and learn some useful stuff. What are peoples experiences of Bushmoot ?

udamiano

On a new journey
hi everybody,i would also like a get together in or around glos.my email is ***********.
Peter wise,
It's not really a,wise thing to put your personal email address on an open forum. Members can PM you if they want to contact you and same with you.
I would edit your post and remove the email address unless you want the webs spam botts to read it and them welcome to world of spam:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE