new member, hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lord lurcher

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
norwich, norfolk
hello everybody, finally plucked up the bottle to announce myself! been dodging in the shadows for a few weeks! I found this site and was amazed at how many of you fellow bushcrafters there are!!!! I would consider myself a complete novice in many of the bushcraft disciplines that i have read about on your site, although i have spent the majority of my spare time all my life, hunting fishing and in the woods! in fact i'm writing this after just returning from an overnight sorty in my canoe, had a great time! anyway i would love to get in contact with members in east anglia and possibly meet up, i am dying to learn many skills if someone wouldnt mind helping me out!!! i look forward to meeting up in the future. i have to say that i thought you might of been rather serious etc but from what i have read on the forum you all sound like top peeps and kindred spirits.

lord lurcher

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
norwich, norfolk
A big thank you to you all! You are most welcoming. I find BCUK the best thing i've found on the net, so good to be able to read up so much information on skills that it has been hard to find out before. I look forward to joining in where i can, but you all seem v. knowledgeable! thats to my benefit though, i feel i'm in good hands, anyway thanks again! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE