NAKED and MAROONED

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Shame it was over so soon, they fitted in a lot to the last episode.
I really enjoyed the series and I felt almost as hungry looking at all those juicy joints emerging from the ground oven. Bit of a step up from snails. Good on Ed for sticking through with it.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I've just watched all 3 episodes, and I've gotta say it was bloody superb!! Well done ed and all the crew!!
Quite simply the BEST programme of it type in ever watched!! And the best programme in watches in a very long time!!

Just one thing though that I feel I must missed, how did ed lose a tooth??

Atb
Steve

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
I've just watched all 3 episodes, and I've gotta say it was bloody superb!! Well done ed and all the crew!!
Quite simply the BEST programme of it type in ever watched!! And the best programme in watches in a very long time!!

Just one thing though that I feel I must missed, how did ed lose a tooth??

Atb
Steve

He's had a missing tooth for a while, certainly since during his Amazon trek. Think he must've lost his denture.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
He's had a missing tooth for a while, certainly since during his Amazon trek. Think he must've lost his denture.

No definately not Im afraid, I re wound the programme and in the start of the 3rd episode he has all of his teeth, I double checked before I posted.

It could of however been a false tooth and it fell out?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE