My Birthday Present from Lisa (with thanks to Hillbill and Angst)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
So Every time Hillbill posts one of his M.O.R.A knives I start to salivate..
Lisa asked me what i wanted for my birthday so being a cheeky chap i thought i would try my luck and ask for one. no more was mentioned by Lisa and I thought no more of it resolving that i would commission one from Mark post festive season.
Come the weekend of my birthday celebrations i was presented with this beauty- pinkylow_resized.jpg
Yew handles and full tang-how did Lisa know what handle material i wanted? simples she had Albus Cutler talking to me and feeding back to her all the details.
But that isn't all i got
As well i got a custom neck/belt carry sheath from our very own Angst.....
again through scheming between Lisa, Albus Cutler Hillbill and Angst
collabsam7_resized.jpg
To say i was thrilled when i opened the parcel is an understatement, and the smile hasn't worn off yet.
Whilst i like knives i don't tend to get precious about them......except this one!

So a public thank you to Hillbill, Angst, Albus Cutler and of course my beloved Lady of Tanith Lisa

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thats a great gift Sam - I have to disagree with Graham though - he said "almost" :)

Hope you had a great day - and well done to Lisa, Nark, Angst and the co conspirators

Thanks Hugh.
Had a nice chilled day in the woods with the usual suspects on the Sunday prior then Monday my actual birthday I visited my granddad. Slit some logs for him moved some coal then had a Chinese with my folk sister and her other half.
A good day (no hangovers either! Must be getting responsible)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
That sheath's a stunner mate, compliments the knife perfectly. You're a lucky man :)

Cheers,

Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE