Multitool competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
A few really good ones, the old firestarter was a phone tune once.Really when down well with the gaffers after a giving fire safety advice. Certainly got some old favourites with ,the who, free and bloody trumpton. Oh by the way I will soon be free, after my chores that is.
Big walkabout maybe on the cards.

phil

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
That certainly did not go on the dorms in the nightshifts. Ashes a great song mate , first time I,ve heard it.Get the fire brigade, Get the fire brigade,I wish we could pal we are all a fire and rescue service now.Thats when Stories were stories and men were men, sheep were also timourous.

phil

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Wait till ah see your mrs.Hope you are going to lead me astray when I join the club.

phil

'Course,I smoke like a lum...:rolleyes:

Oh,sorry,astray...:) Right first thing is a couple o' piercings,then some tatts...
I've had mine for years but i'll hold your hand if ye need me brither...

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
I,m gettin tattoos,an earing, a trike(cos the wife will not allow a motorbike and she will have to come, henpecked) and a canoe, possibly an electric blanket and a chip pan.
Joining the green party, demonstrating against everything and putting the rubbish in the wrong recycling bin.

phil

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I,m gettin tattoos,an earing, a trike(cos the wife will not allow a motorbike and she will have to come, henpecked) and a canoe, possibly an electric blanket and a chip pan.
Joining the green party, demonstrating against everything and putting the rubbish in the wrong recycling bin.

phil

Ah,grumpy old gittinies is wonderful.
So is a lecky underblanket,the lecky quilts i've had never lasted.:dunno:

So we'll be free for the next riot wherever and whatever it might be,I don't mind as long as we get a bed in a cell overnight.
The meals are actually better than on a flight btw...

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
OK NUMBER 56
songs are
dont stop me now- queen
my way- sid vicious cover of frank sinatra
londons burning- the clash

all the best buddy, enjoy the time off

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE