More mystery parcels..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
An enormous flower arrangement has just arrived chez Toddy :D :D
If Mr Fenna is as chuffed with his prezzies as I am with mine, he's a happy man :D

atb,
M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A worrying sign...
Lis has been packing prezzies to take up with us to my Aunt's place for Xmas ... and I found a scattering of pink confetti and glitter on the floor in the work room....
Are some of the packages booby trapped with this horendous stuff?
Will my Aunt ever get it out of her carpet if it is?
Will she (I) ever forgive me (the person/persons who rigged the booby trap/traps) for the glitter bomb?
Answers on a blank cheque please!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A worrying sign...
Lis has been packing prezzies to take up with us to my Aunt's place for Xmas ... and I found a scattering of pink confetti and glitter on the floor in the work room....
Are some of the packages booby trapped with this horendous stuff?
Will my Aunt ever get it out of her carpet if it is?
Will she (I) ever forgive me (the person/persons who rigged the booby trap/traps) for the glitter bomb?
Answers on a blank cheque please!

Oh dear... just imagine the trail it left through the Royal Mail system :rolleyes::lmao:

And before you say anything no there's none in my parcel... I wouldn't be so cruel to you :evilangel:

booby trapping with an explosion of glitter! What a fantastic idea! :D Thanks for the inspiration John

I'm sure there'll be more mystery presents for next year ;)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Oh dear... just imagine the trail it left through the Royal Mail system :rolleyes::lmao:

And before you say anything no there's none in my parcel... I wouldn't be so cruel to you :evilangel:

I'm sure there'll be more mystery presents for next year ;)

Swine - you KNOW what they are ... and won't tell!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Ah, the puzzle of Portia's boxes :p

I can guarantee you that the care package I sent (as mentioned earlier in the thread) contains neither glitter nor gold :D :angel:

Hope you like the contents :evilangel:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Ah, the puzzle of Portia's boxes :p

I can guarantee you that the care package I sent (as mentioned earlier in the thread) contains neither glitter nor gold :D :angel:

Hope you like the contents :evilangel:

Darn - I could use some gold!
Frankincense and Myhrr I have already - really, I do!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE