More mystery parcels..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
NO,NO,NO, This is character assassination. You are all useing Photoshop, to destroy one of my heroes. Not on my watch. I don't believe them John. I'm with you mate.;)

No Character assassination here mate :cool:

John posted the pics his very self as you can see from this thread :)

It seems some folk like to make his Christmas a little... Pink :rolleyes:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
This is Photoshop right. John, JOHN nooooOOOO!

It is Photoshop - in the original I am holding a silver wand!
This year I am playing the king in "The Sleeping Beauty" and not the good fairy transformed into (and I quote) "Something Horrid!" :)
My costume is all masculine - albeit a floor length robe - and I have just proved my manhood by fathering a pretty little baby girl on a 65 year old Queen (in the panto - not real life!
The Sporks thing - I find sporks of either plastic that shatters or tit - anium total wastes of time and will only use a wooden spork if I want to hold the implement that is already covered in gravy and saliva...
I do not know where the pink bit came from - nor does my wife - but proving that I had used and worn the Sporks raised over £150 for Breast Cancer :)

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Brilliant John. For a brilliant charity. I take my hat off, to you sir. Look forward to the next one.
It is Photoshop - in the original I am holding a silver wand!
This year I am playing the king in "The Sleeping Beauty" and not the good fairy transformed into (and I quote) "Something Horrid!" :)
My costume is all masculine - albeit a floor length robe - and I have just proved my manhood by fathering a pretty little baby girl on a 65 year old Queen (in the panto - not real life!
The Sporks thing - I find sporks of either plastic that shatters or tit - anium total wastes of time and will only use a wooden spork if I want to hold the implement that is already covered in gravy and saliva...
I do not know where the pink bit came from - nor does my wife - but proving that I had used and worn the Sporks raised over £150 for Breast Cancer :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

Which reminds me...

Get ready with a charity donations site then :)

Have you any thoughts on what charity you're going to select?

Brilliant John. For a brilliant charity. I take my hat off, to you sir. Look forward to the next one.

I think it's already started :D

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Two more packages from Annon Y Mouse today!
I love sprouts! (Mr A Y Mouse will get this!)

So that's what, 10 in total now?

You're doing a lot better than last year already if that's the case and there's still 9 days to go until Christmas
presents-under-xmas-tree-smiley-emoticon.gif

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Yeah - 10 packages ... some are bigger than others so may contain multiples....
9 days to Xmas ... I had better get shopping!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE