MLL Knives Scout knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MLL Knives

Forager
Apr 8, 2012
Portugal
www.mllknivespt.com
Hello everybody, I present you my little Scout.

The "Scout" is a versatile knife suitable for bushcraft, scouting, survival, or as utility for any occasion.
Has a full tang blade, O1 high carbon steel with a total length of 8.1/4 (210mm) and 5/32 (4,00mm) in thickness and it has only 3.3/4 (93mm) of cutting area.
The "Scout" has a blade with high rigidity and ease to sharpening.

The "Scout" exists in two versions, black Epoxy finish with handle in Micarta (color black or blue Denim) fixed with screws or natural forging color (dark gray) with handle in Micarta (color brown) fixed with brass pins.

The "Scout" includes sheath in black or brown leather with belt clip for Firesteel.

O1 steel chemical composition: C 0,95%; Si 0,25%; Mn 1,10%; Cr 0,60%; Mo 0,50%; V 0,16%; W 0,60%.

To learn more about my work go to my site www.mllknivespt.com.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MLLKnives

If you have any questions about my knives feel free to ask for clarification my email is: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com
I will respond as soon as possible.

If you like of my knives and want to buy one.
To place orders PM to my contact in BushcraftUK or contact me for email: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com
I accept payments by Paypal and bank transfer.

Price: 72,00 British Pound + shipping charges.

The Scout

Natural forging color version.

scout8.jpg

scout4.jpg

scout5.jpg

scout6.jpg

scout7.jpg

Black Epoxy color version.

image4.jpg

image1.jpg

Thanks
Mario Leao
MLL Knives

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE