Two original Filip de Leeuw/Deviant Knives Friction Folders

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
BOTH ARE NOW SOLD FOLKS, SORRY - STILL CAN'T EDIT TITLE IN MY PROFILE ONCE THE SALE IS OLDER THAN A WEEK

Fantastic, UK legal carry, Bushcraft friction folders

Okay folks, I have ummed and erred about selling these for a while.

One for all the Syderco aficionados who are on the forum - the original knives that inspired Spyderco's current friction folder by none other than Filip de Leeuw of Deviant Knives ;)

They have sat loved but unused since I bought them directly from Filip when he was a frequent visitor to this forum, so it is time for us to part company.

Both are AS NEW. Immaculate condition, original edges that have never seen a sharpener after leaving Filip. They have been stored warm and dry and do not have a mark on the blades or handles. UK legal carry.

1. Dark Coyote shaped G-10 with black Guncote coated 02 tool steel blade - £130 SOLD

2. OD shaped G-10 with black Guncote coated 02 tool steel blade - £130SOLD

I have based the prices on the fact that the mass produced Spyderco version is selling at just shy of £200 - and these are in more 'bushcraft' colours :eek:.

Prices include delivery and paypal fees to a UK address.

International please contact to discuss shipping. By buying you are stating you are over 18. I will only post to the paypal address.

No offers/trades at this time, thanks.

Cheers all

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE