Mini lantern advice needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Been using a similar lamp (same company) for about 5 years now... Bomb proof (it would have to be with me) and you get about 16 hours use (2900mah rechargables) before it starts to dim...

Good enough to light up a modest group shelter without overkill or light up under/in your tarp/tent.

Really can't fault it. Mine 'was' £10 plus £2 p&p- fleablay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CYBA-LITE-LED...tingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&hash=item415b92b82d

al.

Last edited:

Pacman99uk

Mar 9, 2011
Manchester
i have one of these too, its not too bad for the size, weight and light output. i think i paid about £6 for mine. make sure oyu check out TK Maxx, they have them for sale in the clearance section periodically and sometimes the gadgets section.

-W

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
aldi have the same as als £6.99 for a pack of 2 with batteries baught them yesterday good value exactly like tbl s regards dave

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Any pics/links for the aldis one? The metal casing looks really durable in the pics-I like the idea of the tiny size and being really tough

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE