Military Surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adrian

Forager
Aug 5, 2005
South East London
I was in Shrewsbury on Saturday, and we popped into the indoor market there. I found this chap's stall - http://www.richardssurplus.co.uk/index.htm

Nice guy, knew what he was talking about, and I bought a pair of Danish M84 trousers from him for £25 (from other posts here, they are the SERVICE trousers, rather than the COMBAT trousers - also 90%cotton). He also had the Danish combat jackets, Swiss Alpenflage jackets and trousers, and Austrian army combat jackets - similar to the M65, and in olive green. He also had 1 Dutch bivi bag left in stock:) He also had a decent stock of the mk7 German Army boots - again looking very new.

The Danish trousers and jackets are new, and apparently released because the IRR coating didn't "take" - an issue for the army, but not for anyone else:) Because they were not therefore issuable without the IRR, some of the trouser belt loops were just sewn down rather than buttoned - again I don't see that as a problem.

If you are in Shrewsbury on a Saturday - drop in and have a look - he's also there 2 other days of the week, but I can't recall when - the website has the info. As usual - no affiliation/interest, other than as a customer.

The market generally is worth a look - a brilliant second-hand book stall, terrific butchers, including one that sometimes has Kangaroo, crocodile, and Springbok steaks and Bison! The fish stall is excellent too!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE