Mention all the native people you know...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fallow Way

Nomad
Nov 28, 2003
Staffordshire, Cannock Chase
Without wanting to waffle off a whole list and take other`s favourites, i`ll just mentioned two that interest me the most

The Sami of Northan Europe (who i`ve met)
The Veddas of Sri Lanka (who i`m currently planning a trip to)

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
Neanderthals? A theory is that that is where the ginger gene comes from. That would explain a lot! A skeleton ws found in Spain that had to be a cross breed between homo sapien and neanderthal, so this assimilation seems more likely than us killing them all off.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Since you have taken the Sami (who I have spent quite a lot of time with), I can only mention tribes that I have plans to meet in the future: the Altai, the Kirghiz, the Uygur, the Wakhi, hopefully the Yakuts and Evenks, the Kildin and Ter Sami. The Inuit have already been mentioned. Hope I didn't steal anyone's favourite :)

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
my favourates whom I have spent time with would be the bedu in saudi arabia and the penan (aka punan) in borneo

I would also like to meet the chukchi in eastern siberia

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
The bushmen of the Kalahari STILL BEING EXTERMINATED INTO EXTINCION BY THE BOTSWANAN GOVERNMENT remember when they are gone they will be gone for good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE