Member - Filterhoose - A rare gent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wildjetskier

Aug 25, 2010
Ascot
Just want to say a public thank you to Windy aka Filterhoose. he was selling a Swanndri top and I declined due to there being a small hole in it. Next thing I know he has given it to me for nothing. So a BIG thank you to a true gent :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hmmmm - what is he up to?:bluThinki
Nah - I have met him in the flesh and he is a great bloke with a great sense of humour - he even introduced his two daughters as "Chaos" and "Mayhem" ... it was so apt that I cannot recall their real names :)
A real character! :D

nickliv

Settler
Oct 2, 2009
Aberdeenshire
He's a proper geezer, and no mistake. I've not spent much time with him, but I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Scholar and a gent.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Just goes to show there are some good genuine people around these days.
I seem to recall two members were looking for items last year and they both had them sent FOC.

wildjetskier

Aug 25, 2010
Ascot
A breath of fresh air, even tho I am a newbie, post count wise, have been on the forum for some time and what a refreshing attitude everyone has....great stuff.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
This is one of the many reasons this community and forum is so special. The generosity of most of the folk I've met and had dealings with never cease to amaze me.
We all know of the thread about the negatives, but I feel the positives far outweigh the negatives. It's good to read a thread like this.
Sounds like filterhoose is a top bloke. :thumbup::beer:

touched by nature

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Be the change you want to see, Loving that phrase, Windy. Really good. And pay it forward is great. Should be used more often!

Be the change you want to see, Loving that phrase, Windy. Really good. And pay it forward is great. Should be used more often!

Totally agree Roy. It kinda tripped off the keys when I posted and must have been dragged up from my sub-concious. I just googled it after reading your reply and Ghandi quoted something similar, now I know he didnae copy me :) so I must have read it at some point.

Hey I bet Rhiannon is getting excited about xmas, Chaos and Mayhem (Jasmine and Darah) are getting hyper. Hope you and Debs have a lovely time amigo. See you at the 'moot in 2013 if not before. Mind you are always welcome if you stray north.

yerpal

Windy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE