meet on 9th 10th june

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Red.....I hope you are well enough to get there, they are some top folk....Wish I wasnt working and could be there...All the best with your sinuses etc....

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Ahh nuts - its just someone drilling in your head - what could go wrong :D

Red
The drill bit could jam and the surgeon could leave his knee print in your chest as he tries to extract it. Then the drill bit snaps, so he has to use a pair of long nose pliers.....Hmmm, guess you don't need to hear all that right now......

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ill be bringing my ice packs and Ill try to freeze as many as poss

also a big polystyrene crate

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
would be good if you CAN make it red i got some bottles of me mums engine degreeser/home made wine,will cure all your ills.
some rabbtis would be great silverback if anyone wants some i can put them in me freezer til sunday.:D :D

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ill bring as many cool boxes of varying designs as I can muster

and my industrial size billy

and I think Ive got some onion sauce mixes in the pantry

do carrots go well with rabbits? mine are looking a bit limp, but theres no reason why they cant go in a stew

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The drill bit could jam and the surgeon could leave his knee print in your chest as he tries to extract it. Then the drill bit snaps, so he has to use a pair of long nose pliers.....Hmmm, guess you don't need to hear all that right now......
NAh thats exactly what I need to hear - I was thinking more like "his knee support gives way and the drill bit emerges from the top of my skull".

Quote from the registrar:

"there is some risk"

Red:

"Oh aye - wahts that then"

Registrar

"Blindness, brain damage.....death"

Red

"Right little ray of bleedin sunshine you are"

Registrar

"Try not to worry"

Red

:eek: "£$^^%$$£$& off. Like you wouldn't worry."

:lmao:

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
would be good if you CAN make it red i got some bottles of me mums engine degreeser/home made wine,will cure all your ills.
some rabbtis would be great silverback if anyone wants some i can put them in me freezer til sunday.:D :D
Ok I will bring 10 with me :)

cccc

Tenderfoot
Mar 25, 2007
North Hampshire
:D there will be a meet on weekend of 9th 10th june near to silchester about 15 mins from basingstoke hampshire.
plenty of places to put up your hammoc or small tent or make your own shelter.
if you are intrested pm me. :D

I am pretty local to the meet, I know your full up for the nights, but could I come over ( if allowed to play out ) for a few hours during the day perhaps ?

Cheers
c

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Just to let you know boys and girls that the 10 promised rabbits have now been bagged and tagged and are hanging in my chiller as I type - all headshot and awaiting your sharp knives and keen butchery skills :D Mostly full grown but a nice couple of pan fryers in the mix as well - if somebody has a mean recipe for a good tasty stock please feel free to share it here. I will bring along enough dumpling mix for everyone along with my dutch oven. I propose we go for the stew on Saturday night as I promised my mate Jon a bunny stew and he can't make it until then :) . Please feel free to bring along any other meat to throw in (pork, chicken etc.) but bear in mind it will need to be kept cool until Saturday afternoon ;)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ive sorted out 3 lidded polysterene cases and about 35 ice packs of which I hope to freeze half.

(could probably freeze more but Id worry they would freeze together in transit)

do we need any more cooler boxes? I dont have a picnic one, but I assume you will have some of your own I can supply ice packs for

(could bring more packs if needed)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE