meet on 9th 10th june

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
:D there will be a meet on weekend of 9th 10th june near to silchester about 15 mins from basingstoke hampshire.
plenty of places to put up your hammoc or small tent or make your own shelter.
if you are intrested pm me. :D

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
just a couple of pics of the area where the meet near silchester,hampshire will be.its not far from a small lake so fishing/crayfishing is there if you want and if you want to practice setting snares there is plenty of rabbits.
2007_05210008.jpg
[/IMG]

2007_05210009.jpg
[/IMG] :lmao:

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
for all coming if u can make it on friday nite i will be at meet site from 3 oclock just want to get another nite under the stars.:D

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I cant say for definite untill wensday

but Id like to come for friday (Ill help you set things up)

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
:sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: we all full up, sorry but i have a limit on people by the land owner.if i've not contacted you then maybe next time .

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
:sadwavey: :sadwavey: :sadwavey: we all full up, sorry but i have a limit on people by the land owner.if i've not contacted you then maybe next time .
just to be a bit more clear and stop any confusion if i've pm you or jason has contacted you your on the list if you can make it. should be a goodn.

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
hi dommyracer
will be having more meets throughout year will keep u posted.
i do put things straight and to the point ,cus i not to good at typing.
still if your names not down you not getting in (thanks Aaron for that clarification):nutkick:

lupus

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
at home
we got room for more people a couple of people can't make it so PM me if you want to come:D :D

jason will be teaching how to light fire with a bow drill+ we will building a shelter,setting snares.dressingout rabbits(if we get any) ,spoon carving ect.:D :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
sadly I'll have to pull out - back in hospital Thursday and looks like a surgery job in the near future - sorry mate but since I can't breathe right I'm not sure I could hump my pack far enough

Red

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I can bring some rabbits and am happy to do a skinning and jointing workshop - I don't want to take more than we can realistically eat (unless anyone wants some for the freezer but you will obviously need to have some means of keeping them cool). Let me know if interested and I will shoot/gut them on Wednesday night and hang in my game larder until Friday when I set off :)

Edit: Just read your post Red 5orry you can't make it, I would like to have met you :( . I hope you get yourself sorted real quick and we can share a brew round the fire in the near future :). If its the pack thats stopping you I would be happy to carry it for ya mate heavy liftin' is my speciality ;)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well it is partly that SB, tel you what - put me down as "doubtful" - I'll see my consultant on Thursday and see what he says ;)

You are a good man - thank you!

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE