Lords wood meet April 05~07 2024... Pictures added

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Just up at the wood now, all the recent rain has took its toll, there is a point where it gets a bit too wet for vehicles. I have put a row of cones which is the limit you can drive to, park on the hardstanding and walk in, do not park on the grass. Should be back to normal by the next meet! :)

Hodge

Nomad
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
Hope everyone had a good meet and have returned safely. How is the lean to coming on? Sorry I missed some of you but I had to return home Friday. I had a bit of a drama on way back my trike broke down(again) on dual carriageway on way home. Fortunately I had just left the M5! Hope to see you all at the next meet.

Reactions: woodspirits

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Hope everyone had a good meet and have returned safely. How is the lean to coming on? Sorry I missed some of you but I had to return home Friday. I had a bit of a drama on way back my trike broke down(again) on dual carriageway on way home. Fortunately I had just left the M5! Hope to see you all at the next meet.

Blimey trike broke again! Didn't get around to the shelter, next meet though. See you soon. :)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Despite the occasional wind and rain, we had a good well attended meet. :)

We spent a couple of hours building up the communal wood pile with a load of air dried dead Oak, so all good for the next few meets but we will keep adding to it.

There was talk of a communal curry at the next meet, and of course we will resume our shelter build! :)

IMG_0671 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0669 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0663 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0661 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0660 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0659 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0658 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0657 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0656 b
y woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0651 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0624 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr
IMG_0613 by woodspirit_carving, on Flickr

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE