Long Time Lurker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 18, 2012
Wales
Long Time Lurker so I thought I would join and contribute what little knowledge/experience I have. But will wind my neck in most of the time.

Love the hills and countryside of the UK and whilst I don't have much experience of exotic places, but to be honest I'd rather be tramping around home anyway.

Love all sort of hillcraft, and whilst solitary by nature I play well with teams.

Really believe that knowledge strengthens a person, and that debate draws out understanding.

Plenty of experience of surviving wet and cold places (courtesy of the MoD), and while I do like my gadgets (would rather a coleman than go hexy, for example) I believe in the old saying "if it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid". I prefer low budget and low tech, with the minimum of working parts to break-both in terms of on a bit of kit and in a plan.

Anyhoow, stay safe out the ground. Enjoy the wind in the branches, and the feeling of peace that comes from good company, good views and a good brew. Can't buy that.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
sign0016.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE