London riots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Just a bit :D - Oh and shall we not forget the parents!!!! Do they know where their children are - and why ar'nt they keeping them indoors while this is happening!!!!! Probably hopeing they'll get a new tellie out of it !!!!!!

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
According to the army rumour service the TA are being deployed to deliver chippies and kebabs to frontline plod.

In an attempt to quell the crowds, Police are loading basketballs and fried chicken into water cannon and playing Bob Marley on loudspeaker.

Shame, as I lived in Hackney and worked there - lovely people on the whole.

Liam

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
"Burn the Babilon", that's what they always wanted. It is what it is and there will be more of it.
Best of luck to all Londoners and beyond, bring out the big guns and show them thugs their place.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
The only thing that will stop this summer madness is torrential rain.I feel for the poor residents.

phil

Last edited:

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Send in the Argylls see how much looting they can do with no fingers :)

Brilliant!!!

There were TV appeals for looters and rioters to stay at home.

Well that won't work until they get the plasmas home and plug the things in.

Liam

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
my wife worked as a theatre nurse during the '70s and '80s here in Belfast and they always prayed for rain during the marching season, most people stayed inside and their horrific work load was greatly reduced.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
I used to pray for rain on the night shifts and during a heatwave, the heat turns the mob mental.

phil

Last edited:

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Good Lord Robbi - according to that map they're setting up tee pees all over London!!!

How long till we see hammocks I wonder?

Liam

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just been watching the news channels for an hour, what a bunch of disrespectful scrotes.

Shut down the mobile phone transmitters, take Twitter and Faceache off line and send in the army.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I went onto teletext on sunday when I got up (late) and heard about it. Seems the looters were also nicking nappies and sports clothing. I had a vision of shell suits and single mothers doing the looting. I mean nappies?? Strange thing to loot I think.

Anyway, keep an eye out on ebay too.

Someone mentioned New Orleans. I still remember the image of a large black man with a huge TV balancing on his head as he waded through the floods up to his chest. Following hime closely (including a wake) was a large crocodile!! Very funny I thought.

Is anyone singing a certain Clash song from their album "London Calling" by any chance? London Calling has a line about London burning but I live by the river!! DO like a bit of The Clash now and again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE