London Pub Meet No 7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Way too many people for me... :lmao:

I have to attend this one to make sure Sandsnakes doesnt set the table on fire ! :You_Rock_

Confirmed

Hellobayo
Woodpoet
Tim_n
Sandsnakes +1
Crosslandkelly
Swallow +1
Hemdale

Unconfirmed

David JT

Last edited:

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Pal Chris has had to cancel and getting totally confused because of diary changes with flights etc,... I turned up last night!:lmao::lmao: but had a rather nice pint and a chat with a couple of people at a table. So see you all next week chaps!

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Pal Chris has had to cancel and getting totally confused because of diary changes with flights etc,... I turned up last night!:lmao::lmao: but had a rather nice pint and a chat with a couple of people at a table. So see you all next week chaps!

Assuming you make it on WEDNESDAY next week. Ms Swift and I would be interested in one of those Herbal book CDs you were peddling on one of the other threads, if it's handy enough to have by then. No rush if not.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Sandsnakes. I would rather like a copy of the Herbal books cd as well if possible. Same as Swallow no rush, when you can. If it had not been so far to come I would have joined you on Wednesday.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
I am having the books printed at the moment...a lot of cash as I hated PDF's! When back from the printerers and binders...38 volumes in purple with gold lettering down the spine I will burn a few off for you.

S

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
I am having the books printed at the moment...a lot of cash as I hated PDF's! When back from the printerers and binders...38 volumes in purple with gold lettering down the spine I will burn a few off for you.

S

Bad timing of me to say so, but an ipad can handle PDFs very well, and a kindle probably can too.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Can you swat flies with an iPad, can you use it to stop a table rocking, can you eat fish and chips off it and throw it at the dog? I like books, books are human, they represent civilisation at its height, I doubt that anyone will ever go to the gallows for making an iPad or owning one...books are revolution! Books can be taken with you to places where there is no electrickery. You can make a statment with a book, if bad you can use it for bog paper...Ha! Got you Jilly Cooper! If its cold you can use it for fire, if your hungry you can feed it to kids while you indulge in quails eggs and smoked salmon... Books are dangerous!!:mexwave:

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
I prefer books too but you can,t carry a bookshelf around with you. Unless you're the incredible hulk that is. You have given a lot of uses for books I didn't think of though.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Hi,

OK if I try and get there - by 7.30 or 8pm?

Yeah. People float in and out at different times, but we seldom go too far past 9.30. Depends on who is around. That makes 9 or 10 then.

Confirmed

Hellobayo
Woodpoet
Tim_n
Sandsnakes
Crosslandkelly
Swallow +1
Hemdale
Rich59

Unconfirmed

David JT

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Or maybe I should seldom go too much past 10. As I mentioned it depends on who is around, how far they have to go and when they have to get up in the morning.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Confirmed

Hellobayo
Woodpoet
Tim_n
Sandsnakes +1
Crosslandkelly
Swallow +1
Hemdale
Rich59

Unconfirmed

David JT

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE