London Pub Meet No 7

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Sorry guy's, just found out today that i will setting up a stand at the "Champions dog show" Harewood house near Harrogate, on the 25th. I've been doing a lot of exhibition work this year, in fact I only got back from setting up at the "Royal Welsh show" at Builth Wells Powys this afternoon. I was'nt expecting any away jobs
till after the Moot. I'm sorry to have to bail, but I do hope to meet you at the Moot or next pub meet. Once again my appologies.
Colin.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
At the moment we are in Hastings for Pirate Day tomorrow. So far its a blue sky and brilliant sunshine. Hope everyone else is ok. See you on 25th Goddess willing.

hemdale

Nomad
Jan 30, 2012
London
Hey guys,

I might not be able to make it since I'll be aroudn Park Royal to attend a photo shoot... might get back to London a bit too late.
I'll do my best though.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Sorry chaps but after looking forward to the meet up, I am now unable to come as running for a bus today I fell over and ripped my knee on broken glass from the bus shelter. now finding it difficult to walk. Whoever gets there have a good one. I will be with you in spirit. Until the next time.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hey Woodpoet how is your knee. I hope you make a full recovery in time for the next meet. I'm off to the moot on Tuesday, will any of you guys be attending.
Anyhow I hope to meet up with you soon, Regards colin.
:beerchug:

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
After taking Sandsnakes brilliant advice it is not so bad. As Sandsnakes pointed out it is useful having a doctor in our group.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Missed this thread completely until today. I've subscribed to the England SE Meetups Forum which should fix that. As it happens I was ill on the 25th anyway and wouldn't have made it anyway.

Broadstone Warren, for those who asked, is the location for the Sussex Group meetups. Usually on the last weekend of any month though the August one is the weekend of 17th -19th.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE