London pub meet 19

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. Now The Bush Moot is over, I just thought I would ask for dates for Pub meet 19. Hope all who went enjoyed themselves. Maybe one day I will get to one.:beerchug:

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
I'm free this week up to Thurs evening - then off to Wales for a couple of weeks - so if anyone fancies a pint this week I'll be there

Cheers

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Sorry Red Kite have been busy for last three days. Have a good holiday. To Mesquite and Richie N how about Wednesday next week 28th.:beerchug:

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi all. Had a very quiet meet last night but Richie N and I kept up the London Bushcraft Meet-up Standards. To all those who we didn't see, maybe next time. If anyone wants a drink any other time let me know. Nearly always up for a drink and a chat.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Oops missed this one! Didn't realise it was on. Couldn't have done yesterday anyway due to work and scouts but good stuff. Let me know when the next one is :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE