Loads of knives...(V Pic Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Chris, I wish i had time to stop making them for a few days.... a break would be grand. :)

Her hand is close to being back to normal. She has had the pins out now and she is back at work. :)

Cheers mate. :)

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Lovely work as usual Mark.

I have a strong desire for the Hill Bill "Morova knife than the M0ra" with polished reindeer antler and RWL 34, and it's only a matter of time.

Paul

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Cheers paul. Reindeer takes the best polish i have seen from any handle material. If you could only see this woodie here... shiny isnt the word, Its just really hard to get a good pic of it. :)

I'm not allowed to call the M0ras M0ras any more. I got a polite email from Mora, asking me not to use their copyright name to describe my knife. Fair enough... I'll call them M0ras then :D

Perhaps i could call them m.o.r.a Which is an abbreviation of 'My Obvious Renaming Attempt" :D

Last edited:

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Cheers paul. Reindeer takes the best polish i have seen from any handle material. If you could only see this woodie here... shiny isnt the word, Its just really hard to get a good pic of it. :)

I'm not allowed to call the M0ras M0ras any more. I got a polite email from Mora, asking me not to use their copyright name to describe my knife. Fair enough... I'll call them M0ras then :D

Perhaps i could call them m.o.r.a Which is an abbreviation of 'My Obvious Re-naming Attempt" :D

Understood Mark, and i have edited my post accordingly, great work mate.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
:D Cheers mate. I don't think it matters if someone else calls them it, i'm just not allowed to advertise them as it. :)

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland

Perhaps i could call them m.o.r.a Which is an abbreviation of 'My Obvious Renaming Attempt" :D

That is mad! It just goes to show that they read forums etc. Although, if they read them enough they would have realised how popular a full tang knife of this type would have been and produced one themselves. I think you should call it the More-a knife ;)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
That is mad! It just goes to show that they read forums etc. Although, if they read them enough they would have realised how popular a full tang knife of this type would have been and produced one themselves. I think you should call it the More-a knife ;)

:D More-a, lol... another option:)

Love your S4 type knives one day I will have to order one of these

Thanks Steve. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE