Living off the grid ! YEAH !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
So I decided to go in the countryside to my relatives to live off the grid and filmed a few moment while I was there , hope you enjoy it !
I enjoyed it and I hope to get back soon , damn that's the life !!! :)

[video=youtube;1M9_cS4uTBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M9_cS4uTBk[/video]

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Great video Nick, seems nice and peaceful at your relatives place, thanks for posting it.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Thank you very much guys , I'm glad you liked it !

PS. Did you saw the small stove I lit ? well I want one like that for a hot tent I'm planing to make in future and I asked where did they got it , they said if you give the worker material he will make any design you want any size and shape for 5-10pounds :) what material should I look for, for a good wood stove yet lightweight ?

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Cool post! The shape of the axe bit is cool , I like that .
Good job on hanging it again and sharpening it👍

Like the bread and cheese in the oven idea too! Might have to try that ...
Thanks for sharing buddy!
👍

Mike313

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
South East
Great video. Reminds me of my great-uncle who lived on a smallholding in the mountains. :) Thanks for sharing.
As for metal to made your stove, I would have thought carbon steel would have been the easiest to find and to work but I'm sure someone with better knowledge and experience will offer you some advice.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Material to make a stove on the cheap?.....Something like the outer from an old washing machine would do it.

Galvanized steel gives off horrible fumes if you get it hot enough. Welding certainly does it

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Thank you very much guys ! I think the stove which I showed is also made from sheet metal , I only know how its called in Georgian but I think that's it. Its very very lightweight
Khachapuri is made with regular flour , the corn flour bread is called mchadi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE