Litter louts - gotcha!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

East Coaster

Forager
Oct 21, 2008
Fife/Scotland
So lets all turn a blind eye then, no point reporting it. Were either wasting police time, or its a waste of time.:confused:

Who said apathy is a disease of the young?

:mad:

You misinterpret my post mm. I never said turn a blind eye or don't report it. I'm merely trying to say that unfortunately this outcome is unlikely to change the offenders attitude.
I think hauling them through court and giving them an appropriate punishment (weekend rubbish picking for the next half year say and a hefty fine) would at least make them pay for their disgusting behaviour and send a message to others that this is simply unacceptable.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
You misinterpret my post mm. I never said turn a blind eye or don't report it. I'm merely trying to say that unfortunately this outcome is unlikely to change the offenders attitude.
I think hauling them through court and giving them an appropriate punishment (weekend rubbish picking for the next half year say and a hefty fine) would at least make them pay for their disgusting behaviour and send a message to others that this is simply unacceptable.

Sorry fella, but there seem to be a few people who are hinting at this...

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia

Exactly that - if they want to have a party, fine - have it at home.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Well, the rubbish has gone and they are all attending a bollocking at the local nick (she must have squealed!). Maybe they won't do it again, maybe they will but at least something was done

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE