Line Tensioners?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I get a few bits from these guys.

They have those line-locs at $1.50 for 4. Last time I ordered, Lawson only charged me £3 for dely from the states and they were here in a week.

They do some great bits of stuff, might be worth getting some goodies to spread the already cheap postage.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Heres another option. Adjustable from inside the tarp and shiny titanium.
DSCN0626.jpg

Never thought of using tarp flys as tensioners, good idea :)

I also like the look of these prussik tensioners, Rik (from HF) uses:

[video=youtube;nqB2GJnAjiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqB2GJnAjiQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

And can be adjusted at the tarp end too. Not sure how well they'd work in freezing conditions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I reckon we could get enough interest to set up a group buy through Ace.

I'd do it myself but I don't want the complication of all those transactions going through my accounts.

I'm happy to get something going but it'll have to wait until mid June before I can pick it up

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Never thought of using tarp flys as tensioners, good idea :)

I also like the look of these prussik tensioners, Rik (from HF) uses:

[video=youtube;nqB2GJnAjiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqB2GJnAjiQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

And can be adjusted at the tarp end too. Not sure how well they'd work in freezing conditions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Prusiks look good James, I've nearly put them on a few times but I don't think they are ideal for cold hands either and I do more hanging in the winter than summer. The tarp Prusiks can be a pain when they are locked up with ice, another 14 on top would get painful on the ol digits from what I've read on HF.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE