Linacre wood fest pics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
A bit of shelter. Think my plan was a tad grand, luckily the lashings held to join the two trees used for the cross bar, onto the sycamores either side.. This was our main pole lathe area.

Now this tarp was nice. At night he pulled away the poles at the front and turned it into a ridge tent for kipping under.

Robin wood turning away

Cool stuff for sale ;)

Andrew frost's chainsaw carving

Not my best side, the hand gesture isn't a Peter Kay moment :D

An ace few days, with some grand folk.

Addo :)

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Every year sat, sun, around the weekend just gone. We are hopefully doing another in winter at Shipley Country Park, and next June(ish) at Elvaston Castle Country Park.
These other two are a result of this one at Linacre Reservoirs being so popular over the last several years.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great pics fella, I'm gutted I couldn't make it.

Is that a green painted man behind you though ? I used to have nightmares about them as a kid after meeting one in the street on the Isle of Wight when I was about 5.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Great pics fella, I'm gutted I couldn't make it.

Is that a green painted man behind you though ? I used to have nightmares about them as a kid after meeting one in the street on the Isle of Wight when I was about 5.

Yep thats Barry aka the Green Man. He tells stories ect. The whites of his eyes against the green face is quite a shook at first. Nice bloke.

DoctorSpoon

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 24, 2007
Peak District
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Yep thats Barry aka the Green Man. He tells stories ect. The whites of his eyes against the green face is quite a shook at first. Nice bloke.
He was quite scary-looking but a great story teller! It was a great event but such a pity they let the demonstrators scatter their vehicles all over the woodland. I know it's convenient, but it somehow spoiled the atmosphere.
Nicola

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE