Lidl tripod BBQ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi similar story for me but with a happy ending - I went to Leicester Lidl this morning about 8.20 and was told they had all gone because they had been told to put them on sale yesterday because of the good weather. BUT ............. they phoned two nearby stores, found one had some left and had it brought over to the store and I picked it up at 5.30.

Fantastic service - i had always assumed Aldi and Lidl weere cheap and nasty with a service to match but I have to say they seem pretty good to me

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Belzeebob23+ had one of these a whiles back, was good fun and pretty practicle not to mention light. Don't know what he did with it???
Bob what you do with it?
GB.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
as gb said had one a long time ago
sat outside in my garden for a couple of years
base made a good rasied fire pit
was light but the base was a bit bit to lug around
bob

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
it looked the business to be able to have a fire when im on holiday this year under the auspices of a BBQ. Ive found things similar but they are silly money

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
These are very popular in Germany - we used to see them around all the time and they are the German equivalent of the UK/US Kettle-style BBQ.

In Germany, people who live in flats in cities can rent/buy small strips of land (kind of like allotments) but they don't tend to grow food there; they're more often used as a 'garden', with lawn and summerhouse. Without fail, all of the ones we saw (Landstuhl area) had these type of tripod BBQs!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE