LED Lensers @ Halfords

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Led Lensers are good torches as well. The K3 is a lot more powerful than you'd expect. I own the L6 and L7, both are pretty good. The L5 my brother has and he's pretty happy with it.

I however will not be buying one because not long ago I bought a Maratac 1 x AA torch with 2 power modes.

Very good spot though.

Brocktor

Banned
Jul 25, 2006
uk
I have been meaning to buy a lenser for a while, I was going to get the AAA one but got the AA in the sale now. Excellent

I am going to buy a head strap for it, can anyone recommend?

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I reserved one on line last night, as the branch local showed stock.

Had a phone call this morning at 9.05 saying it was an 'administrative error' and none at all in the store. Not one. Or any store for 120 miles.

A less charitable soul than I may deduce that the staff have bought them all and they shall be appearing on a well known auction site at some point soon. Not me you understand, a less charitable soul as I said.

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
I reserved one on line last night, as the branch local showed stock.

Had a phone call this morning at 9.05 saying it was an 'administrative error' and none at all in the store. Not one. Or any store for 120 miles.

A less charitable soul than I may deduce that the staff have bought them all and they shall be appearing on a well known auction site at some point soon. Not me you understand, a less charitable soul as I said.

Now funny enough the same thing happened to me exactly :(

Rang Store should have 3 in stock but they cannot find them

chrisinhove

Aug 7, 2013
Sussex
Do these companies not realise that messing about with such offers just creates ill-will? Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE