Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Just to clarify (hopefully). The black bits of your stamp will be pressed into the leather. If you want it the other way round, please let me know and I'll change it. The stamps will also be orientated the same way as they look here (good news for those with text!). If this is a surprise to you and you want it reversed, then let me know. For those who kindly ordered a second stamp, if you want it resized to make it smaller, then I can also do that (like luckylee's images).

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Spandit said:
You will notice that some of the images are duplicated where they should be longer - I'll fix this in due course...

Is that the case with mine , or am I getting two identical ones, as it stands?

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Here's how it stands so far:

montage.png

This might not look right... the one I've uploaded has Bilmo's logo corrected to span two boxes and green ticks on Gazo's and garybeaver's but for some reason an older version is showing - must be a Photobucket cache problem

Edit: seems to work OK now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE