Leatherwork embossing plates

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I think I've got enough to fill it now but I've got to make a huge composite image, then send this to the company, get the quote then start collecting the money - that's going to be a whole other ballgame.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Okey dokey, here is the final list, as far as I can tell:

spandit 2
angst 3
biker 1
Bilmo 2
Bodge 1
Bucephalus 2
Chiseller 1
crosslandkelly 1
davebromley 1
Dougster 2
dwardo 2
fishfish 3
GaryBeaver 3
grey_array 3
HillBill 2
jackcbr 1
luckylee 4
Mountainm 2
MrCairney 1
Oakhill_wanderer 1
richardww 2
Robbi 2
Scoman 1
Silverhill 3
SimonH 1
steve_581 1
Stew 7
Tony 4
TurboGirl 2
widu13 1
Gazo 2

Once I get the final images in (somebody sent me some but there's been an e-mail snafu) and I can get the final composite image completed, I'll e-mail everyone on the list.

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Right, I have e-mailed everyone on the list, apart from Robbi and steve_581* whose e-mail addresses I don't have.

Once I get the final details in, I'll get the quote and then start the rigmarole of collecting the money... :eek:

* although think he's dealing through someone else

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
HI could somebody do me a big favour and email me this picture, seems i cant open the damm thing, Spandit, you got are emails, why dident you just email the thing,
As said could spmeone help me please

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I've not received one mate :)

Right, I have e-mailed everyone on the list, apart from Robbi and steve_581* whose e-mail addresses I don't have.

Once I get the final details in, I'll get the quote and then start the rigmarole of collecting the money... :eek:

* although think he's dealing through someone else

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
MM totaly understand you, and am really pleased the group buy is going ahead, its just that i cant open the link, and see the info,am asking for help,Can you help me please

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Picture is too large to email and I thought this way it will be easier to communicate changes.

HillBill - your two look fine but Google sometimes takes a long time to send the share notifications.

I've got all the artwork in now, unless people have better quality versions to send me. I'll try to email it to the company tomorrow

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Richard, you've e-mailed me 4 times requesting a share. I can't do this on my 'phone and had to wait until I got back to my laptop. I've actioned the share now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE