Lapland with Abbe 2007

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
As some of you are already aware I have just returned from a trip to Swedish Lapland where i have just bought Abbe Osram's cabin.

P6220186.jpg

P6220168.jpg

Having stayed there for a few days last September, I could not resist the chance to buy it when he told me he was selling it.

P1030605.jpg

The property includes a sauna house, boat house (with boat), 2 hectares of land and the fishing rights to the lake:D

P1030618.jpg

P1030615.jpg

P6220175.jpg

As you can see it is a beautiful time of year to be there. Especially with 24 hours of daylight and beautiful views of the midnight sun

P1030624.jpg

For those of you i have invited to join me for a trip there in September, it is now time to decide whether you wish to take up the offer;)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
It's not often that I get green eyes. Very, very nice. I tried to think of some insults but they all start with 'You' and 'lucky' :D

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I think that's an unspeakable thing to do....deplorable.....if I wasn't short for words I'd insult you... :cussing: :tapedshut :banghead: :Wow: ....................:)

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
it looks fantasic Kevin, congratulations on making it yours. I'm gutted I can't make it in september, but hopefully that'll be the first trip of many. Tight lines! :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
After all the nice things you have done for others Kevin, I see this as a little payback for you.

My congratulations - richly deserved

Red

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Nice place Kevin. I bet Abbe is sad to sell it, but at least he knows it's going to be well cared for now. Have fun :)

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Got more serious head on today.......wring every drop of enjoyment out of it you can mate...nothing ventured nothing gained etc :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE