Knorks. The product that will be a huge success.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
aqypahez.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:rolleyes:

Is that not just an accident waiting to happen ? :sigh:

We're still using splayds we were given over thirty years ago, and they do all that those things are claimed to do, but without looking like an implement for some weird version of oral seppuki.

M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
In parts, if not all, of Australia a "Nork" is the bit of a Lady that feeds a baby before it is on solids....
I would imagine that using a Knork would render you incapable of eating anything in comfort ever again!
And if anyone says - "Yeah, but the knife bit is not sharp enough to cut anyone..." - WE ARE TALKING TO BUSHCRAFTERS HERE!
And no Bushcrafter would be seen dead with a knife edge of any sort that was incapable of slicing the wind into individual breezes....

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
"Yeah, but the knife bit is not sharp enough to cut anyone..." - WE ARE TALKING TO BUSHCRAFTERS HERE!
And no Bushcrafter would be seen dead with a knife edge of any sort that was incapable of slicing the wind into individual breezes....

:lmao: to true...

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
Here is a nice diagram for when the nomenclature becomes confusing (I had to google splayd, and found this chart). I would not want to eat with a nicely sharpened knork. A spife also doesn`t seem like it would enhance the eating-experience.

6a00d8341c145e53ef011570a7ee05970b-pi

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
My gran had a set of silver knorks, although they were called cake forks. Actually, I've just checked ... they're still called cake forks.
Edit. OK, I guess they're not sharp, which I assume a knork should be. Or serrated like my LMF spork, which works .. um.. not, really.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE