Knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
What a awesome piece of steel and wood. Shaving sharp... payed Monday, Arrived today all the way from Finland, less than 4 day turn around... be buying more from Mike. Superb. Thanks Mikko.
Snapshot_20141218_2_zps0c1b2607.jpg

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
Nice to got positive feedback. i am also surpriced how fast shipping was .... have to remember that we live Christmas time and postal services runs the outer limits.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Nice to got positive feedback. i am also surpriced how fast shipping was .... have to remember that we live Christmas time and postal services runs the outer limits.
I'm starting to wonder if the Christmas delay is more to do with supply and demand for certain products and not the couriers problem. 60 hours and the knife was at my door from Finland to Scotland. Really wasn't expecting it this week if at all before Christmas. Awesome.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Anyone know of any reason customs might confiscate any of these knives..Not sure on the rules. ?

They won't get confiscated, it's well within the law to import a fixed bladed knife. It's some of the easy to open folding knives that occasionally get targeted.

devilDev

Oct 29, 2014
England
My knife from finnmike arrived this morning. It took around a week to get to me in England from Finland.
It's #14 the Marttiini Ranger 250. I'm really pleased with it , I've always wanted to get a Nordic type knife.
It was packed really well and my interaction with Mikko has been a pleasure. His attitude exemplifies how a seller should be on this forum.
Thank you Mikko !

Merry Xmas

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
My knife from finnmike arrived this morning. It took around a week to get to me in England from Finland.
It's #14 the Marttiini Ranger 250. I'm really pleased with it , I've always wanted to get a Nordic type knife.
It was packed really well and my interaction with Mikko has been a pleasure. His attitude exemplifies how a seller should be on this forum.
Thank you Mikko !

Merry Xmas
Ditto...^^^

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
Thank you Mikko !

Merry Xmas

Thank you !
I have an other shipment on the road and I hope it would hurry before Christmas. Run Rudolph run ...!
Merry Christmas !

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
It is fine .. everything went like designed and Rudolpl save the skin and antlers :)
Hope everything was like what you wished !
- finnmike

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
Hi all folks !

I have met good and friendly people here and also got deals .... thank you !
Also I am surpricing that this thread has collected over 2700 views.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE