Knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
Hello ! I have some knives for sale because have to make more space for other knives. All knives are good condition and most of them looks like new. Some scratches may appear.

I live in Finland and I will ship knives from Finland. So notice higher shipping prices.

Payment: I accept PayPal and Bank transfer to my finnish bank account. All prices include PayPal fee.

Buyer have to be over 18 years old and should be ready to show it.

Don´t hesitate to ask more information, fotos etc. Just send PM !

-FinnMike

ALL SOLD

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I think it's in the right area.. and wow! that's a fine collection on sale. Dayumn!

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Nice Knives. interested..could you send me some more pics of #3, #7, #14, and #17..could to tell me the thickness of the blades on the knives i have listed.

Cheers, Stevie.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
So now i cant see it unless i become a full member?

From what the post says it was put in Registered Members Classifieds by error and looks like one of the Mods or Admin is in the process of checking with finnmike as to what he wants to do. But raskusdrotti is sort of correct

Doesn't seem to be there either...

I've had a look and a similar thread with the same date as this one is active its post #01 isn't showing* ~ so it's been pulled in FM Classifieds as well.

* Link won't connect unless you're an F.M.

Unless he PM'd a Mod or Admin his request probably wasn't seen (else it'd have been moved ;) ) and as post #02 states an intent to offer the sales up in Full Members rather than regular Classifieds I can only think that the situation is being clarified with finnmike. The only thing to do is be patient and give it time.

Last edited:

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
I diddnt took it away. I just edited my message concern the knife number 3 because it was sold. I replace knife price with text "sold" I dont know why everything lost. Is it possible that moderators check everything beforehand and it will come back later.

Maybe moderator can answer why it lost ?

Last edited:

finnmike

Jul 22, 2014
Finland
I have original message with pictures and descriptions in my computer because I write everything beforehand. I can send it again here.

Last edited:

leon-1

finnmike, the reason for the post dissapearing is that although you are a full member you are new to the forum, this means that all of your posts go into a moderation queue. When you edited the first post it counts as a new post to the software and as such it has to go back through the moderation queue and be approved by one of the mod team or admin for the site.

If you have any problems with things like this please either drop me or one of the other moderators a PM and we'll endeavour to sort it out for you. All the best,

Leon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE