Knife,saw,torch, and other stuff for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
A few bits up for grabs that are not used any more (apologies for the rubbish pics!)
Hydration sack, in Mossy Oak. Made of soft and silent suede like material. Holds a 2L Bladder (not included) Has a pocket on the back, and bungee cord retainer. Bought in the US last year but only used once. £17 posted.SOLD
88965e82.jpg

67dbb1ed.jpg

Coleman flannel cotton sleeping bag liner, in a nice olive green check. very comfy, used once lining a bivvy bag as a lightweight summer bag. Packs down small. £5 posted.SOLD
583b6a4c.jpg

f794dba9.jpg

Lifeventure softfibre packtowel,exra large. Never used as bought as a spare.
Blue, in ripstop pouch. £10 posted.SOLD
babfda86.jpg

Maglight AA with GREEN LED upgrade kit (good for tracking at night) Glow in the dark ring fitted in the reflector. With Rubber end cap, coloured lenses, and magnetic holder. £12 posted.SOLD
5da72366.jpg

b53cc49e.jpg

Black beanie, made of a blend of merino wool/cotton/possum fur.
Sent over from New Zealand. Unfortunately SOMEONE washed it a bit hot, and it has shrunk, so no longer fits me! Damm shame as it was the most comfy hat I ever had. It is now a small, maybe good for the missus? £5 posted.

aa131c65.jpg

59f176e0.jpg

Eating utensils, Alpkit titanium folding spork, and a Lexan KFS set.
Super light, and tough. Just prefer my wooden ones. £10 SOLD
5a442b8b.jpg

Opinel set.SOLD. Very lightweight, and fits in a pocket. £15.
5a43e0c0.jpg

Please post in tread first if you want any of it. Ill PM with PP details. Cheers....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE