Kit that I just don't really use...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Well, here are some bits and pieces that might be of interest. I was going to try and sell them at the Wilderness Gathering but sadly couldn't make it.

All prices are o.n.o. but there's little wriggle room, I'm afraid. Prices include postage and packing to U.K. mainland addresses only.

3. Mark Hill No.2 Mora clone - not much used and in good nick: £80
View attachment 32092

With regards to payment, I should tell you now that I don't do PayPal; transfers or cheque or cash are the options. It's something we can discuss when - if - you p.m. me!

If you would like any further information about any of the above, would like to make an offer or buy anything, please p.m. me. As I said, there's not a lot of wriggle room on the prices, given the quality of some of them and the fact that p&p is included within the U.K., but it's always worth asking.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Hi where abouts are you in Gloucestershire I'm tempted by the bushman axe.could collect to save posting? I'm in monmouth

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
What are the specs on the Mora clone?

It's a full-tang 3mm RWL-34 blade (if memory serves me right...) and has dark red liners and dark hardwood scales - the exact type of wood, I'm afraid I can't remember. It is lovely to use and I am actually loath to part with it but I don't use it enough to justify keeping it; I'm hoping that it'll find a new home where it'll be used as it should.

eraaij

Settler
Feb 18, 2004
Arnhem
Thanks for the info. I have one in RWL-34, 4mm and wanted to add a used one in 2/3 mm O1. Fantastic jack-of-all-trades knives. Someone should grab this.

-Emile

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE