Just a Word

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pierre girard

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2005
Hunter Lake, MN USA
Just a word about this site. I'd like to say thank you to all here for all the things you've taught me - I'd best not name names for fear I'd leave someone out. I have enjoyed this site immensely, and check it almost every day that I'm working.

I've often seen something very interesting on the site and would love to comment in the reputation windows on the writer's CP - but I'm so technologically challenged I can't figure out how to do it. Give me a hand tool and a piece of wood, hide, fiber, etc - I'm good to go. Anything electronic - I have a tough time.

So, thanks again for all the hours (way too many) that I've been able to spend on this site - gaining insight into the world of bushcraft and sharing our mutual interests.

PG

Reactions: weaver

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Pierre, your unique view of bushcrafty matters and what you get up to in the great outdoors is always something I look out for. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about it and keep it coming....... :You_Rock_

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I think many of us here share you sentiments pierre .... To have seen this site grow from the 60 odd members that were here when I first found it to the 5000+ members we have now has been a great expierence ..... with all its ups and downs its still a fantastic resource.

:D
Ed

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
pierre girard said:
Just a word about this site. I'd like to say thank you to all here for all the things you've taught me - I'd best not name names for fear I'd leave someone out. I have enjoyed this site immensely, and check it almost every day that I'm working.

I've often seen something very interesting on the site and would love to comment in the reputation windows on the writer's CP - but I'm so technologically challenged I can't figure out how to do it. Give me a hand tool and a piece of wood, hide, fiber, etc - I'm good to go. Anything electronic - I have a tough time.

So, thanks again for all the hours (way too many) that I've been able to spend on this site - gaining insight into the world of bushcraft and sharing our mutual interests.

PG

Pierre

Very well said :D

If you want to add reputation to a person, click on the small scales in the top right corner of each post box. This will allow you to leave positive/negative/neutral feedback and a comment.

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
Pierre, your right it is a great site.

I think it is because there are so many people, of all ages, from different walks of life, with such varied tallents and interests that makes this site what it is.

Keep up the good work :You_Rock_

P@ul

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Its a great forum alright. My biggest problem is that I often have to hold myself back from sending certain members an IM asking them to tell me their life story - people like Pierre, Stuart, klenchblaize.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
The wealth of information on this site is incredible.

As a noobie I hope to use it to grow my bushcraft skills so that a weekend in the woods takes on new meaning and is a little more than simply wandering around and slinging a sleeping bag under a tree.

Thanks everyone for creating such a great resource. :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE