Just a simple thank you to all members and BCUK!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swagman

Nomad
Aug 14, 2006
Tasmania
penvisser said:
Just a simple thank you to all the members of this very nice forum.

I am a member for a few months now and have learned a lot since.

So thank you all!

Penvisser

I second that this is a great forum and its good to share knowledge.

Rob

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
penvisser said:

Same here, I joined in August and the list of what I can now which I couldn't do then is pretty long.

I would especially like to thank Bambadoggy and Ogri for some advice you gave in thread called I am a lousy firestarter. It was written before the site was updated and can't I rep you for it otherwise. Without that advice I would of given up on firecraft and now instead I can start a fire with a steel, build it, cook on it, I even know what makes it smokey. I am now looking forward to being able to start a friction fire with a Ganaderma harth. Storm is awesome.

I would also like thank Rich59 for asking some of the most difficult questions, and really streaching my own knowledge base so I can answer them. :banghead: :lmao:

I could go on and on but it would sound like a Halle Berry oscar speech

:You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

WhichDoctor

Nomad
Aug 12, 2006
Shropshire
I would like to say a HUGE thanks to BCUK and all its members as well. I've learnt so much in the few months I've been a member here and met so many friendly and genuine people. So I would just like to second penvissers sentiments and xylarias vote of
:You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :D

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
I would just like to second everything that has been said so far. Only been a member for just over a week and i wouldn't swap this forum for another :D .
Great sense of community and no bad blood between anyone. Can't believe how much i have learnt and the great people i have shared ideas with.

Everyone at BCUK and to all members and guests(join up now :D ) :You_Rock_ .

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Just a simple thank you to all members and BCUK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think many of us feel the same about this site. Perhaps we should also say a big Thank You to the organisers of the site who have given us all the opportunity to join such a great community. I have had nothing but good advice, which has stopped me making a few bad purchases, good humour, which is often in short supply in our daily lives, and a sense of achievement when I have been able to help someone out. Restores my positive feeling and hopes for Humanity! :You_Rock_

pollitt

Jan 1, 2007
Dover, Kent, UK
What can i say? everyones right, even though i've not been a member long or made many posts i've learnt lots on this site by reading it, for example helping me learn to use my firesteel when i got one for the first time. so a big thanks from me to!

:You_Rock_ :red: :You_Rock_ :red: :You_Rock_ :red: :You_Rock_ :red: :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE