John Dixon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
Hi guys I just thought I would pop in again and say hi!

Been away for long time, not stop practicing the bushy arts, just been riding motorcycles to far flung places. How y'all doin?

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
Er well I rode a bike from Manchester to Mali and back in 08 was in the Mauritania when the Dakar rally was stopped due to the unrest there. Interesting!

Then last april my wife and i on two bikes crossed America then up through the Yukon and up to the arctic ocean in far most Alaska and then back.

Had some fantastic experiences. Was due to go back to
Africa this march for the Tuareg Rally but plans fell short. Been doing bushcraft as you do on these types of trips.
The site looks very posh.

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
Well first trip I was on BMW f650 Dakar and then the America I was on BMW gs adventure and Taz was on my Dakar. I did a blog for the last trip for the family so it's a bit holiday like.

Www.alaskantriangle.blogspot.co.uk or is it com I forget.

What you been up to man ? Your bushcraft skills must be second to none now ?

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
LOL !! mine ! i can just about light my gas stove with a lighter !!

still riding the bike though and Dan Walsh is still my hero !

link not working matey :(

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
Robbi,
Were you at the Cheshire meet in 2006/7 at the scout camp, I noticed your join date though?

Wanderingstar, are you still in this neck of the woods?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE