JLT woodsman/bushtool

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Got a phone call from Adam today, saying that he had roughed out the blank for my new knife, and did i have time to go and try it for size ?.
Well at the time i was driving up the A1, and was less than 10 miles from Adam's workshop, so i went over. The reason for trying it for size, is that i wanted a handle longer than normal, it fit great, i then chose reindeer antler scales over black liners.

I'm starting to get excited !

Rob

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
WE're going to have to start a club then, as i've also got one of Adams woodies, and i'm sure you guys are going to want one of these as well !.

Rob

Founder member, JLT owners club

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
JLT Owners Club, theres an idea

2 x JLT Woodsman (1 original and 1 updated model)
1 x JLT Big Woodsman
1 x JLT Convex Woodie clone
1 x JLT Carver
1 x JLT Crook Knife
1 x JLT Woodie clone on order

Man, ive just shocked myself with that lot

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
I've just purchased a woodsman from Adam, have re-shaped the handle slightly to suit my rather girly sized hands! But gotta say its a great knife and is now my main user!
And the high grind means it cuts fantasticly well! :)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i've got a yew handled bushy clone and have to say it's one of the, if not the, most comfortable to use, lovely contours on the handle

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Spoke with Adam earlier, just after you left actually, should get my new one next week.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE