Wanted Issue Gortex bivi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
Before I head over to a surplus store… I’m looking for a couple of issue gortex bivvy bags for a project, if anyone has any that are a little bit passed their best please get in touch.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
I’ll have a look see. I know there’s a green one somewhere but I need to find where it has been put……Bear with me on this please.
S

Reactions: FerlasDave

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Before I head over to a surplus store… I’m looking for a couple of issue gortex bivvy bags for a project, if anyone has any that are a little bit passed their best please get in touch.
I had a good rummage this afternoon and found the aforementioned Bivvi bag.
Found a lot of other stuff I had forgotten about so there were some oh wow moments!
This is used but IMO in good order. No holes or rips and has been stored rolled which means it doesn’t resemble a crumpled newspaper, so if you plan on making something that will last and be worth your input then this could possibly suit your project.
Looking on eBay it would sell for £30 I’d imagine. Plus postage which would be £4.50 so if I said £30 to your door…..
Back to you. :)
S

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE