Planning IOM Accommodation needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Evening All,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this ( mods please move if appropriate )

Last minute decision to go to the IOM TT again this year, looking to take a mate who has never been despite being a life long biker with the injuries to show.

We are looking for three nights accommodation, 2nd 3rd and 4th June but appear to have left it too late and any that are available want a full weeks rental.

If anyone has any pointers, advice or even offers I be very interested to hear from you. ( payment is obviously no issue.)

Many thanks

Robbi

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ker-phooey....do you value your sanity?

(Have been for the Grand Prix...never the TT...)

You are asking a biggy thing indeed.

Theres stuff on the Tynwald website, I believe, people offering accommodation to visitors.

There are also campsites.

(I believe they also do Wild camping on the IOM, saw it on the DoE website on visiting the island...)

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Ker-phooey....do you value your sanity?

(Have been for the Grand Prix...never the TT...)

You are asking a biggy thing indeed.

Theres stuff on the Tynwald website, I believe, people offering accommodation to visitors.

There are also campsites.

(I believe they also do Wild camping on the IOM, saw it on the DoE website on visiting the island...)
Evening Tengu. :)

I've been to both the TT and the Manx GP many many times over the past ( ahem) many years... My boss who bless him is a lot younger than me is desperate to go ( he's 49) so as we both ride bikes I said I'd take him and look after him. :) we have the ferry booked but now need accommodation

Living in hope. :)

Robbi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE