How to carve a pumkin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
I follow his channel a lot, although seeing all the toys I'd like but aint allowed does get a tad depressing at times.

For some reason I thought he'd be using the "Bumpski" stock he shows in some other videos which does a reasonable job of simulating full auto fire.

I guess there'd have been no pumpkin left if he did that ;)

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I'd like to see the back of the pumpkin... it's a pity he didn't use full auto, that magazine looks like it holds a few rounds!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I'd like to see the back of the pumpkin... it's a pity he didn't use full auto, that magazine looks like it holds a few rounds!

We cain't get full auto over here any more. They are legal; sorta. It takes a special license and they are limited to those weapons which were already in civilian hands prior to 1968 (I think I got that date right but it might be even earlier)

That said, there are some trigger devices which are legal for anybody and they do a fair job of mechanically mimicking full auto.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE