How not to use a kelly kettle!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
What a plonker!

I bought my daughter a cheap firesteel one xmas. We got a fire going inside of 3 minutes - in an exposed field.

Can't believe that twonk poured paraffin over hot/smouldering embers - I'm surprised he has any eyebrows left.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
lame. sorry but that's just lame. Thats how themes like MATRIX becomes to live. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ get out before posting

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I was waiting for the bung to come flying out scolding him with boiling water, not much chance of that though with the fire he had.

I bet there was a nice black circle on that table after he'd finished too, he had a couple of bricks handy too from his fresnel experiment.

I can't work out if he's a wind up or not

Last edited:

Imagedude

Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
And to cap it all, the idiot probably has a perfectly serviceable electric kettle less than 20' away!

Laurentius

Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Well it takes all sorts, I was waiting for the Kettle to explode..

I have to admit I am not always that adept at getting a fire going in mine when there are no dry twigs about, which is what firelighters were invented for :)

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
LMFAO!!!
I love how he does the music along to it like some circus theme.
With regards to his other video posted here - explaines why I avoid DPM, must be my submissive personality!
This really cant be serious

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE