Hola!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nettles150390

Forager
Nov 7, 2013
High Melton, Doncaster
Hi people,

Im Kahl, and i've decided recently to take up bush craft. I've always loved camping and being outdoors, and with regards to camping i've always been striving to take less and less kit with me and to have smaller and smaller kit taking up less space. so bnot ive got to a point where the logical progession is bushcraft.

so i have alot to learn and im probably going to be asking lots of questions to begin with (sorry) and hope to get to know you all pretty well.

Kahlenda.

P.S. if anyone can suggest some good beginners books or video tutorials its much appriciated.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Hiya and welcome aboard to BCUK
im probably going to be asking lots of questions to begin with (sorry)
No need to say sorry ... we all have to start somewhere. We have over a decades worth of posts here that you can search through, but if the search function doesn't help, then there are alot of peolpe here that will be more than willing to answer your questions :)

Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question! Not asking in the first place is stupid!

Ed

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Hello mate and welcome.
A couple of good books

Bushcraft by Richard graves
Bushcraft by Mors kochanski
Boreal Survival by Mors kochanski
How to survive in the woods. Bradford Angier.
Hope you enjoy them, I did.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE