Hey everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 15, 2010
Birkenhead, Merseyside
Hey everybody,

My names Liam, I'm 20 years old and I want to delve deeper into the world of Bushcraft haha. I have alot of camping experience from my Scouts and Air Training Corps days and I go camping a couple of miles away from Loggerheads Country Park every 2-3 months (unfortunately I am not able to do it more frequently), often trying out some bushcraft skills (mainly shelters and hobo stoves).

I have been lurking aorund the forums for a couple of days before I registered. There are alot of great posts here that have given me ideas and inspirations for when I am camping next. Me and my friend are planning on going next weekend so Ill be sure to bring a camera so I can contrubute more here.

Thanks for reading!

Liam

Glydr

Feb 17, 2010
Wirral
You're not too far from me Liam, I'm Birkenhead also and often get out to Loggerheads way. Intrested in an expedition?, Any excuse I say.:welcome1:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE